This tip is one shared by Alessandro Cappai, a digital editor in Italy who attended MozFest, the Mozilla Festival at the weekend.
He pointed me in the direction Gramfeed, explaining how it can be used to explore Instagram pictures and “find images through hashtag, username or location”.
Tags: instagram, journalism tips, journalism tool, Search
- #Tip: Instagram for newsrooms
- #Tip of the day for journalists: How news outlets can use Instagram
- App of the week for journalists – Teleportd, location-based Twitter and Facebook image search
- Tool of the week for journalists: Story Wheel, for easy audio slideshows
- #Podcast: Using Instagram to find and share media with meaning