Digital storytelling platform Storify has announced that a Storify produced by US journalist and student Ben Doernberg, which curated the latest responses and reaction to a video in which a bus monitor is seen being taunted (there’s more on this story from the BBC at this link), has hit a new record for Storify by recording more than 1.5 million views.
At the time of writing the number of views stood at 1,575,345. More than $650,000 has also been raised after an Indiegogo page was set up to give the bus monitor a holiday.bus monitor, Digital storytelling, storify, us
- AdAge: News sites can survive with 200m page views a month, says report
- Five stories to inspire you to try Storify – which anyone can now join
- LA Times breaks web traffic record with 127m page views
- Japan quake sends record audiences to broadcast and online news
- Storify adds slideshow view for blog posts, presentations and broadcasts