For news outlets and journalists interesting in establishing a data blog, this recent post by Tableau is worth a look for advice on the first steps, with a focus on actually getting a blog up and running, covering possible platforms to use, hosting options and what to call the blog.
Disclaimer: Tableau is a sponsor of Journalism.co.uk’s digital journalism conference news:rewired.Tags: data, Data journalism, datablog, tableau
- Tool of the week for journalists: Tableau Public, for data visualisations
- #Podcast – The visual story: Ideas for making the most of the digital image
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – open data in local journalism
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – getting started in data journalism
- #Tip: How journalists can run a successful blog