Journalism.co.uk is trialling a new service via the Editors’ Blog: a daily round-up of all the content published on the Journalism.co.uk site.
We hope you’ll find it useful as a quick digest of what’s gone on during the day (similar to our e-newsletter) and to check that you haven’t missed a posting.
We’ll be testing it out for a couple of weeks, so you can subscribe to the feed for the Journalism Daily here.
Let us know what you think – all feedback much appreciated.
News and features
- BBC Editors Blog: BBC resumes operations in Zimbabwe (as does CNN)
- PRSourceCode: A&R Edelman rated top tech PR firm by bloggers and journalists
- Telegraph.co.uk: MSN discussing hyperlocal partnerships with local papers
- Spiegel Online: Will media be a hobby rather than job, asks Chris Anderson
- Chris Amico: Lessons in data journalism and ‘frameworks for reporting’
- BBC Radio 4: Why do foreign correspondents capture the imagination?
Tip of the day
On the Editors’ Blog
- Last chance to enter Red Bull reporting competition
- Malcolm Coles: How US traffic is vital for UK newspaper sites
- Crowdsourcing the perfect press release – an update
- WW1 veterans: Henry Allingham’s funeral draws national media; FHM’s tribute to its agony uncle Harry Patch
- Future: Digital ads going from strength-to-strength