This is essential reading for anyone who embeds tweets into a news story or blog post.
Twitter now has an “embed this tweet” option on all tweets.
In the new Twitter, simply find the tweet you want to embed, click Twitter name (e.g. The Stream or The New York Times) on the individual tweet, then “details” and click “embed this tweet” and copy and paste the code.
This replaces the need to use Twitter’s (buggy) Blackbird Pie tool or a plugin such as Embedly.
- Twitter’s new ‘follow’ button encourages readers to follow reporters
- Five tools to liven up local election reporting
- Tool of the week for journalists – WhenToTweet
- Tool of the week for journalists: freeDive, to create a searchable database
- Tool of the week for journalists – TimeKiwi, to create social media timelines