Hard (online) evidence that Roy Greenslade has now put his hyperlocal money where his hyperlocal mouth is, with his first Kemp Town piece for the Brighton Argus website. He even has a photograph to prove it too (see below)…
Greenslade, journalism professor and blogger at MediaGuardian, does his bit for local newsagents, with his report ‘that one Kemp Town retailer [The Kiosk] has just expanded his operations by opening a second outlet [News Buoy]’. Owner Guy Wright’s 22-year-old daughter, Danielle, ‘has forsaken her cabin crew job with Easyjet to become what I believe to be Britain’s youngest newsagent,’ Greenslade continues.
- Greenslade: ‘Putting my hyperlocal money where my hyperlocal mouth is’
- Brighton Argus recruiting police community bloggers; PCSO Sam Justice among them
- E&P: Washington Post survey suggests hyperlocal moves are afoot
- New ebook for hyperlocal bloggers
- paidContent: AOL hyperlocal network Patch plans 400 new sites