Apple’s new iOS7 has been greeted with both cheers and cries for its abandonment of skeuomorphism, inclusion of parallax scrolling and host of new features, but what are the practical implications for journalists?
On his #iphonereporting blog, Neal Augenstein is compiling a list of how the changes and upgrades are affecting different apps and the phone’s overall practicality for reporting. He already has a detailed list but is appealing for further contributions and will be adding to
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Tags: advice, iPhone, Journalism, reporting, tip
- #Tip: How to shoot quality video on mobile
- #Tip: Remember these early iOS 7 pointers for journalists
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Consider getting interviewees to press record
- #Tip: Check out this Storify of a recent #mojochat mobile journalism discussion
- #Tip: Recommended Android photography apps