Zinio, a leading digital publishing company, has teamed up with Rolling Stone magazine to offer iPad an iTunes-integrated feature.
For Rolling Stone’s ‘500 Greatest Songs Of All Time’ issue, users of the Zinio Magazine Newsstand & Reader App on their iPads will be able to listen to samples and buy the tracks on iTunes through the application as they read about them in the magazine.
Rolling Stone executive editor Jason Fine said: These are all the songs you need to have on your iPad. With Zinio, you can listen to the songs while you read, giving our audience an exciting way to experience the list.”
The interactive edition will be available on other platforms, and can be sampled on your PC here.
- Paywalled Rolling Stone brings readers closer to music
- Wired gets ‘wired’ with Adobe for iPad edition
- ‘The imperatives of the news cycle': A licence to steal?
- Rolling Stone under fire for mishandling of General McChrystal scoop
- iPad apps – Wired UK unveils iPad edition and Independent’s i reveals launch plans