Independent News & Media ‘will likely agree another extension to a standstill deal with holders of a 200 million euro ($283 million) bond originally due for repayment in May’, an industry source said, according to Reuters. It reported today:
“The Irish publishing group has until Aug. 27 to agree a deal with holders of the senior debt but the industry source, who declined to be named because talks are ongoing, said another rollover was inevitable as this month’s deadline looms.”
INM declined to comment, Reuters said.
- Sunday Times: Breakingviews.com in ‘advanced talks’ with Thomson Reuters
- Is CNN about to buy Mashable?
- WSJ.com: ITV launching legal proceedings against STV for £38m debt
- Reuters: Google forced to pay €5,000 damages to former convict over search suggestions
- Thomson Reuters creates site for deal makers