A daily round-up of all the content published on the Journalism.co.uk site. You can also sign up to our e-newsletter and subscribe to the feed for the Journalism Daily here.
News and features:
- Brightcove launches new video-sharing tools in Zeit Online deal
- Brummer and Peston question lack of reporting on economic crisis in new book
- The ‘hybrid model’: can Northcliffe buck trends with part-paid, part-free papers?
- ‘Excel isn’t journalism but it’s a tool for journalists’: Timetric on cleaning up data for news
- Smart moves: Former Telegraph comment editor Iain Martin moves to Wall Street Journal Europe
- Media Week: Economist to introduce new pay models online
- DutchNews.nl: RBI to grow online income by 50 per cent in three years
- WSJ: Interactive graphic tracks fate of US newspapers
- AP (via Captured Photos): Why the AP published images of a fatally wounded marine
- POLIS: The BNP and Question Time: How Belgian media handles the extreme right
- The Apple Blog: Protect your laptop – disguise it as a newspaper
Tip of the day:
On the Editors’ Blog: