A superinjunction preventing news organisations from naming Take That singer Howard Donald has been lifted, according to reports. The injunction had been granted earlier this year by Mr Justice Eady, but was lifted today by the court of appeal.
The lifting of the superinjunction means that the media can now report the claimant, Donald, in the case.
An order banning former girlfriend Adakini Ntuli from selling her story is still in place.Howard Donald, injunctions, Legal, superinjunction, superinjunctions, Take That
- Inforrm Blog: Superinjunction decision raises free speech conundrum
- Wandsworth Guardian reporter overturns gagging order in court
- Telegraph: New court order bans journalists from approaching witnesses
- Guardian: Ryan Giggs named in court as injunction footballer
- Guardian.co.uk: Barclays obtain court order to ban Guardian from publishing documents