A daily round-up of all the content published on the Journalism.co.uk site. You can also sign up to our e-newsletter and subscribe to the feed for the Journalism Daily here.
News and features:
- Q&A: Foundation for Public Interest Journalism in Australia – ‘Our focus is on getting the journalism done’
- How to: master online sub-editing (part two)
- Smart moves: Mark Grinnell named managing editor for BBC Radio Devon
- Birmingham Post: Coventry University launches health journalism course
- Gawker: Crowdsourcing a translation of GQ’s Putin article
- Guardian.co.uk: FoI requests cost BBC £3m
- MediaGuardian: News Corp news outlets to share news and video
- FleetStreetBlues: Did Sunday Times job receive 1,200 applicants?
Tip of the Day:
On the Editors’ Blog: