Entries are now open for this year’s Online Journalism Awards, which have been organised by the US Online News Association since 2000.
The awards are for entrants from around the world and honour excellence in digital journalism and multimedia storytelling in all its forms – from major news organisations to independent publishers.
Twelve judges will go through the entries in August to select the winners. Eight awards come with prize money from the Knight Foundation and Gannett Foundation.
The deadline is 21 June and the winners will be announced in San Francisco on 22 September. Last year’s winners included Al-Jazeera’s coverage of the uprisings in Egypt and the BBC News website.Tags: Awards, digital media, Online Journalism Awards
- Finalists of Online Journalism Awards announced
- 2011 Knight Batten journalism innovation awards open for entries
- Entries now open for 2012 Online Media Awards
- US student journalism awards open for entries
- Awards round-up: Index on Censorship winners; Mind Journalism Awards; Paul Foot nominations call