Journalism.co.uk is trialling a new service via the Editors’ Blog: a daily round-up of all the content published on the Journalism.co.uk site.
We hope you’ll find it useful as a quick digest of what’s gone on during the day (similar to our e-newsletter) and to check that you haven’t missed a posting.
We’ll be testing it out for a couple of weeks, so you can subscribe to the feed for the Journalism Daily here.
Let us know what you think – all feedback much appreciated.
News and features:
- IPC titles hold steady in new ABCe report
- Comment: ‘Council newspapers: a disaster for democracy’, Mark Wallace, campaign director, TaxPayers’ Alliance
- INMA and OPA Europe partner to discuss future of news media
- Liz Nickels leaves assistant editor position to go freelance
- City Pages: When a reporter leaves – who owns the Twitter account?
- Online Journalism Blog: Help map local blogs in the UK
- Media Release: Schibsted titles to livestream Norwegian football matches
- paidContent:UK: Getty Images VP on finding business models for cit-j photos
- Cplash: Thank you message from Laura Ling
Tip of the day:
On the Editors’ Blog: