Between Wednesday and Sunday last week the small Italian town of Perugia played host to the International Journalism Festival 2011 (#ijf11). I was there for some of it and I was lucky enough to see some fascinating panel sessions and workshops and meet some of the industry’s veterans, entrepreneurs and innovators.
This post is a round up of the news stories, blogs and audio I posted from the conference:
- #ijf11: Charles Lewis on the ‘interesting ecosystem’ of non-profit news
- Viewmagazine hosts ‘vlog butterfly’ for BBC head interview
- FT.com: ProPublica and the realities of non-profit news
- World Service director to Beet.TV: Video is ‘hugely important’ to BBC digital news
- Peter Horrocks’ new job as BBC World Service Director