A daily round-up of all the content published on the Journalism.co.uk site. You can also sign up to our e-newsletter and subscribe to the feed for the Journalism Daily here.
News and features:
- New partnership for Al Jazeera Network and A24 Media
- Blog search engine Technorati to publish ‘original content’
- Kate Day takes communities editor role at Telegraph’
- Trader Media Group: Can news organisations learn from AutoTrader?
- Smart Moves: Kurt Edwards moves to Future as digital commercial director
- ‘Access Denied’: Frontline Club discussion on global media coverage (video)
- Ryan Sholin’s five tips for hiring developers
- Huffington Post seeks headline help on Twitter
- The Internet Manifesto translated by its critics
- Journalism Online paid content venture to take 20 per cent commission
- Times of India: Protests in journalism department over ‘commercialisation of education’
Tip of the day:
On the Editor’s Blog: