Journalism.co.uk is trialling a new service via the Editors’ Blog: a daily round-up of all the content published on the Journalism.co.uk site.
We hope you’ll find it useful as a quick digest of what’s gone on during the day (similar to our e-newsletter) and to check that you haven’t missed a posting.
We’ll be testing it out for a couple of weeks, so you can subscribe to the feed for the Journalism Daily here.
Let us know what you think – all feedback much appreciated.
News and features
- Felix Salmon: Gawker sums show why it’s a ‘highly profitable media co.’
- Irish Times: Denis O’Brien may be ‘bypassed’ in IN&M bond deal
- Mashable: Journalist’s Guide to Facebook
- Frontline Blog: Amanda Lindhout’s TV plea
- Politico: Bill Clinton will try to secure release of US journalists held in North Korea
Tip of the Day
On the Editors’ Blog