The newly-merged World Association of Newspapers-IFRA is joining forces with the University of Central Lancashire and the Norwegian School of Management to conduct a survey for 2009 on ‘World Newspaper Future & Change’.
Newspaper newsroom executives (both commercial and editorial) are being asked to take the 21-question survey – available at this link.
Identities of respondents will remain confidential and participants can register to receive the results when they are published as part of WAN-IFRA’s annual ‘Shaping the Future of the Newspaper’ report in December this year.
- International survey of newspapers’ business strategy calls for executives
- Brazilian newspaper to go online-only after 119 years in print
- Technorati: State of the Blogosphere 2009 released
- Online news as trustworthy as print for majority of readers, survey claims
- Did you lose your newspaper job? Help us with our survey