A comprehensive Q&A with Amanda Michel, editor of distributed reporting at ProPublica. The former head of the HuffPo ‘OfftheBus’ project provides detail about the investigative organisation’s recently launched citizen journalism project, the Reporting Network.
- #news2011: ProPublica model ‘not feasible’ as commercial venture, says editor-in-chief
- ProPublica launches ‘matchmaker’ to pair case studies with local journalists
- Jon Bernstein: Where now for accountability journalism?
- New York Times/ProPublica’s DocumentCloud makes newspaper debut
- ProPublica editor-in-chief on a changed world: ‘Investigative reporting in the web era’