A look at the increase in newspaper sales in Brazil. Huffingtonpost.com reports that Brazilians bought 24 per cent more newspapers in the first three quarters of 2008 than they did in 2006, according to the Instituto Verificador de Circulacao, the Brazilian equivalent of the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
Tags: Acquisition, Audit Bureau of Circulations, Brazil, Brazilians, cent more newspapers, Huffingtonpost, Instituto Verificador de Circulacao
- New project Asia’s Ailing Heritage aims to make interactive virtual reality more accessible
- Why news organisations need to work together to deliver the potential of virtual reality
- 3 organisations are collaborating to find out how connected devices can influence news consumption
- Q&A: What the role 'head of digital editorial capability' means at Fairfax
- App for journalists: PowerDirector, for advanced video editing on Android
- Reuters launched Backstory to provide more transparency around its reporting process
- Journalism.co.uk is looking for digital skills trainers
- Feel the emotion: Live storytelling tips from The Moth
- El Diario is developing a platform that allows readers to fund specific stories or areas of coverage
- App for journalists: Clips, for creating videos with animated captions
- Five key courses for journalists in September
- #editors13: Presentation on Snow Fall-like multimedia stories
- #ijf13: Data journalism pointers and Excel starter tips
- Journalism.co.uk is ‘pick of the week’ on Google Currents
- Beet.TV: The New York Times, real-time advertising and Twitter trending data
- ICO consulting on possible data protection code of practice for the press
- Washington Post partners with US university to offer journalism scholarship to programmers
- Is Vine useful for journalists? A round-up of reactions to the launch Twitter’s micro-video app
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read Storyful’s new ebook on social newsgathering
- The Sun launches ‘multimedia studio’ with video webchat
- Cathy: Finding this blog has inspired me, I have just...
- Artemis Dee: BBC seems to have no rationality behind...
- wincel reeves: It’s fantastic to see such a useful...
- 1FideliaBohonan: Helpful blog post . For my two cents ,...
- vinay singh: nice
- Paul Gerhard: yes but what we really need is auto...
- shabibacha: Excellent post, some great resources.fashion...
- rothan islam: Hay ” Gaining celebrity ” thank...
- Amme Frey: Journalism is such a vast field and getting a...
- Rank Clinch: Very helpfull information....