A look at the increase in newspaper sales in Brazil. Huffingtonpost.com reports that Brazilians bought 24 per cent more newspapers in the first three quarters of 2008 than they did in 2006, according to the Instituto Verificador de Circulacao, the Brazilian equivalent of the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
Tags: Acquisition, Audit Bureau of Circulations, Brazil, Brazilians, cent more newspapers, Huffingtonpost, Instituto Verificador de Circulacao
- 10 Facebook Live tips from the Hindustan Times
- Tool for journalists: Trends24, for monitoring popular topics on Twitter
- The big challenges of special projects
- A new dashboard from the FT helps editors identify and promote relevant archive stories
- How journalists and publishers can tackle dangerous stress levels in newsrooms
- Reaching 50,000 subscribers, De Correspondent is focusing on closing the gaps between journalists and readers
- 10 format ideas for short-form audio storytelling
- 6 tips to prepare your newsroom for live video on social media
- New analytics tool Kaleida shows what stories and topics matter to readers
- 3 ways to make data visualisations and interactives work on mobile
- Five key courses for journalists in September
- #editors13: Presentation on Snow Fall-like multimedia stories
- #ijf13: Data journalism pointers and Excel starter tips
- Journalism.co.uk is ‘pick of the week’ on Google Currents
- Beet.TV: The New York Times, real-time advertising and Twitter trending data
- ICO consulting on possible data protection code of practice for the press
- Washington Post partners with US university to offer journalism scholarship to programmers
- Is Vine useful for journalists? A round-up of reactions to the launch Twitter’s micro-video app
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read Storyful’s new ebook on social newsgathering
- The Sun launches ‘multimedia studio’ with video webchat
- Cathy: Finding this blog has inspired me, I have just...
- Artemis Dee: BBC seems to have no rationality behind...
- wincel reeves: It’s fantastic to see such a useful...
- 1FideliaBohonan: Helpful blog post . For my two cents ,...
- vinay singh: nice
- Paul Gerhard: yes but what we really need is auto...
- shabibacha: Excellent post, some great resources.fashion...
- rothan islam: Hay ” Gaining celebrity ” thank...
- Amme Frey: Journalism is such a vast field and getting a...
- Rank Clinch: Very helpfull information....