National Readership Survey data released last week showed thelondonpaper is behind its rival London Lite in reader numbers, despite the fact that thelondonpaper distributes more copies. Now, the Londonpaper is ready to leave the NRS. MediaWeek reports that Ian Clark, managing director of thelondonpaper, has lobbied the NRS to change its methodology.
- National Readership Survey infographic illustrates rise in digital magazine and newspaper reading
- #FollowJourn: @zerochamp/digital director
- Mediaweek: Condé Nast launches business competition for editorial staff
- Thelondonpaper – what everyone’s saying
- Independent.co.uk: Free London Weekly set to launch in 2010