Student bloggers should take note of this one: College Scholarships.org are giving away a $10,000 scholarship prize to a student blogger.
But before potential applicants get too excited, here’s the requirements you need to meet:
- ‘Your blog must contain unique and interesting information about you and/or things you are passionate about.’
- You must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- You must be currently attending full-time in post-secondary education in the United States.
- If you win, you must be willing to allow the organisation to list your name and blog on their page.
- Accepting submissions: October 15 2008
- Submission deadline: October 30 2008