Time Out has this week launched a new listings and entertainments news website in Kuala Lumpur and plans to launch a similar site in Hong Kong next month.
The online launches coincide with sister print title launches in the territories. Developments in Hong Kong will bring the total number of international Time Out web/print publications to 24 in 18 countries including Sydney, Kiev and New York.
Time Out, which also launched in Barcelona in January, plans seven further launches in 2008, including titles in Belgrade, Budapest, Bangkok and Jakarta.
- South China Morning Post (via Editors Weblog): Hong Kong business papers launch paid-for websites
- MediaBistro: Worldwide editions of Time magazine will come together
- #news2011: Hong Kong chief executive calls on media to ‘take advantage of what we have to offer’
- Thailand to host World Editors Forum in June 2013
- NYTimes.com: NYTimes and IHT consider web merger