The 10,000 Words blog has posted five top tricks for filing blog posts from the field using WordPress.com. The tips include WordPress’ mobile apps, adding hyperlinks, call-in audio posts and adding geolocation to posts.
Read them all here.
Tipster: Rachel McAthy
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link – we will pay a fiver for the best ones published.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – data journalism inspiration
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – interactive map tutorial for local election coverage
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – simplifying investigations
- New job alerts from Journalism.co.uk
- eMedia Vitals: How publishers should be using geolocation