Trinity Mirror today announced the appointment of Chris Ellis to a newly created role of managing director, digital, within its nationals division.
Chris Ellis, said: “I’m delighted to be joining Trinity Mirror. I’m excited by the opportunity to lead the new dedicated digital group which, together with such a strong editorial heritage and passionate consumer base, means the company is well positioned to take full advantage of the growth of all things digital.”
- Telegraph’s Cheesbrough climbs paywall to land News International job
- New appointment: Ayers is made regional web publishing director at Trinity Mirror Regionals
- Media release: Mirror launching personalised web content
- Mirror.co.uk unveils new ‘cleaner’ look
- IBM: Trinity’s Midlands shake-up to save 30 per cent