The Liverpool Post and Echo were part of an art installation today as the titles joined in with local arts space the Bluecoat as part of the Bed-In – a recreation of John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s famous peace protest in 1969.
The Echo moved its news conference to the bed this morning. A Twitpic courtesy of Post & Echo journalist Alison Gow shows Echo editor Ali Machray and Post editor Mark Thomas’ version of the iconic protest.
The Echo ran a liveblog of the event, which was linked to today’s Armistice Day commemorations with guests invited to the Bed-In to discuss the role that war plays in achieving piece.
- Editor of the Liverpool Echo on the branding benefits of distributing a £1m Regional Growth Fund
- Trading places: digital editor takes Liverpool FC story to the wire in print swap
- #FollowJourn: @alisongow/executive digital editor
- ‘Right, am phoning the Echo’ – frustrated Facebookers are fans of local paper
- Looking at the Liverpool papers live blog coverage of the Rhys Jones murder trial