Tonight Journalism.co.uk is pleased to be supporting City University London’s event to mark the launch of its new political journalism MA, ‘Will 2010 be the first new media election?’ The charity the Media Trust is also partnering the event, organised by the Media Society. Chaired by the BBC’s Evan Davis, it also features:
- DJ Collins, Google/YouTube’s Director of Communications and Public Affairs, EMEA
- Prof Ivor Gaber, City University London
- Rupa Huq, blogger
- Matthew McGregor, Blue State Digital (Obama’s social media/web advisors)
- Nick Robinson, BBC Political Editor
For those wanting to follow by Twitter, the tag is #cityvote.
- Event news: Will 2010 be the first new media election?
- Independent: New journalism postgrad course at City University
- Election 2.0: Will it be ‘gotcha’ time for journalists?
- Election 2.0: ‘The internet is not national, it’s not local, it’s everywhere’ says Google’s DJ Collins
- Video links for City University London new media election debate