Interesting detail from the Wall Street Journal about Vogue’s use of Blue State Digital, the firm behind Barack Obama’s online presidential campaigning strategy.
The company has been taken on by Vogue to help the title analyse its audience as part of a push towards charging for online content on Vogue.com.
- Guardian: American Vogue launches £1,000-a-year archive paywall
- Wall Street Journal: New York Times to start charging for online in January
- TheDailyBeast: Ex-WSJ assistant publisher on paid online content – myths and facts
- Online media consumption up by seven per cent, as a result of financial strife
- Magazines move into Indian market – launches for GQ and Grazia