The Wall Street Journal is ready to start charging for mobile access on the Blackberry and iPhone and the video site Hulu can be expected to introduce some kind of payment model, News Corp CEO and chairman Rupert Murdoch told delegates at the the Goldman Sachs Communacopia XVIII Conference.
- Politico: News Corp made second $1m donation to Republican group
- FT.com: Murdoch considers charging for online news, developing e-reader
- The First Post: Murdoch’s ‘radical rethink’ for online news; announces $3.4bn loss
- Politico: News Corp’s $1m donation to Republicans ‘isn’t business as usual’
- Round-up: Charging for online – Murdoch and the FT