Coventry University has launched a postgraduate course in health journalism. The university believes it is the first of its kind in Europe and hopes the new MA will address the ‘massive gap’ in training of specialist journalists in this area.
- Foreign Office in massive U-turn on World Service headline
- Coventry Telegraph editor promises digital fireworks
- Is World Journalism in Crisis? The podcasts
- Journalism Daily: More on online sub-editing and public interest journalism
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Tap into these resources for reporting health