Journalism.co.uk is taking part in a Reuters event today – an interview with Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg, where all questions put to the MP have been solicited through and posted to social media sites.
Video questions for the leader have been left on 12seconds, while tweets tagged #askclegg are also being picked up. A new system for monitoring Twitter conversations, Newsdeck, is also being trialled – which we’ll be reporting back on.
The interview should kick off from 1pm (BST) – with a livestream below:
- Event: Reuters hosts social media Q&A with Lib Dem’s Nick Clegg – take part!
- Friday 3pm GMT: Twinterview with Channel 4 News’ Krishnan Guru-Murthy
- Tool of the week for journalists – WhenToTweet
- Tool of the week for journalists: Conweets, for tracking Twitter conversations
- Reuters.co.uk: Put your questions to David Cameron via Twitter now