On May 27, from 8am to 8pm, @NewsLeader aka Justin Kings, tweeted tips from BBC and commercial broadcasters as ‘a day of advice aimed at producing better interviews’. Any tip without a credit before it was Kings’ own advice. His media consultancy can be found at Newsleadermediaconsultancy.com. Previous radio tips appeared here (for radio) and here (for news editors).
Update: We followed them via this post, but we’ve now collected all the tweets via TweetPaste and reproduced them here for your enjoyment. Apologies for the occasional ugly bits of code: TweetPaste doesn’t seem to like &s and speech marks.
- All-day interview tips from @NewsLeader – Wednesday 27th May
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Using TweetPaste for your blog
- Tips on original journalism for radio from @newsleader
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – ideas for original radio journalism
- #bnewstip: Broadcast journalism tips from @newsleader