Looking for news and information about news trend as big as the swine flue outbreak can be a daunting task – while the introduction of hashtags, for example, can make this easier online, how can readers and journalists filter the facts from the disinformation, asks Ryan Sholin.
- Ryan Sholin’s five tips for hiring developers
- PDA: Journalists and developers join forces for Guardian Hack Day 2
- BeatBlogging.org: Wired Journalists creator on how to get to grips with Ning
- Wired Journalists: The #followwomenjournas movement
- Ethan Zuckerman on hashtags, breaking news and disinformation