A podcast in which the creator of the Wired Journalists network, Ryan Sholin, talks about getting to grips with Ning, the social network site.
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – build your own social network
- MediaShift Idea Lab: Interview with Alive in Baghdad’s Brian Conley
- Wired Journalists: The #followwomenjournas movement
- Update on Wired Journalists’ new look; Publish2 claims it now has 20 per cent of all journalists in the US
- Publishing 2.0: Swine flu coverage online – and how to filter information