“As literary feuds go, this one is Grade A,” writes Patricia Best in the Globe and Mail.
She takes a look at the controversial review of Michael Wolff’s biography of Rupert Murdoch – by Conrad Black.
Wolff, in response via a blog post, isn’t impressed by ‘this new sort of web journalism’. He sees it as ‘dramatically discredited people reinvented as web opinionists’.
- Globeandmail.com: Future of newspapers debate at 1pm ET on Tuesday
- Newser.com: Michael Wolff on why the internet could kill Murdoch
- Globe and Mail: Chinese media shows increasing independence
- Beatblogging.org: Globe and Mail/Reuters using Twitter photos of China riots
- MediaGuardian: Express owner Richard Desmond loses libel case