Baker joins the company from Trinity Mirror, where he was director of digital recruitment.
Baker’s appointment marks a board-wide shake-up of the group, with Michael Murphy, Tim Ward and Rob Mogford, the co-owners of Friends Reunited, all changing roles by the end of 2008.
Current CEO Murphy will join the Friends Reunited board as a non-executive director, while Ward will move from marketing director to a similar position for ITV Consumer.
Changes to Mogford’s role will not take place until after 2008, an ITV press release said.
- PA Group appoints James Murdoch as non-executive director
- Prince’s Trust chief exec joins Media Trust board of trustees
- Media Release: BBC axes deputy director general post and Mark Byford
- Joey Baker: ‘Mr Keller, I’m calling you to account’
- Brand Republic: Mirror to merge print and online ad sales teams