Arts magazine Seven has gone back online with the launch of a new website, as it seeks financial backing for its print edition.
The magazine, which was launched as an online-only title in November 2005, had been focusing on developing the print edition for its launch across the UK last year.
The website will now be the magazine’s main edition, a press release said, until new investment in the print version is secured. Future plans include a new monthly publication schedule and a move to New York for the mag’s headquarters.
The title for ‘politically conscious men and women with an interest in the international arts’ also hopes to establish the Seven Foundation to support community projects in the UK and abroad.
- iPad apps – Wired UK unveils iPad edition and Independent’s i reveals launch plans
- Magazines move into Indian market – launches for GQ and Grazia
- British Journal of Photography relaunches as monthly mag
- MediaMemo: Time Inc. on paywall plans and print/iPad-only content
- Wired gets ‘wired’ with Adobe for iPad edition