Journalism.co.uk is trialling a new service via the Editors’ Blog: a daily round-up of all the content published on the Journalism.co.uk site.
We hope you’ll find it useful as a quick digest of what’s gone on during the day (similar to our e-newsletter) and to check that you haven’t missed a posting.
We’ll be testing it out for a couple of weeks, so you can subscribe to the feed for the Journalism Daily here.
Let us know what you think – all feedback much appreciated.
News and features:
- Express criticised by ASA for masking advertorials as features
- NUJ photographers launch campaign against Guardian ‘rights grab’
- Meet the Trainers: Martin Cloake – How to pitch and market a book
- Baptiste Aboulian appointed associate editor of Ignites Europes
- WSJ: Vibe magazine resurrected with web focus
- NMA: Mail Online stops pre-moderation of user comments
- AFP: Journalists wounded in Aghan bomb attack
- Independent.co.uk: Online ‘made a mockery of High Court’ in Baby P case
- Poynter Online: Tr.im’s shutdown – a warning about free services online
Tip of the day:
On the Editors’ blog:Afghanistan, ASA, ASA Journalism.co.uk, associate editor, e-newsletter, Express, free services, Freelance, guardian, High Court, Ignites Europes, Independent.co.uk, Journalism Daily, Journalism.co.uk, Martin Cloake, nuj, Photography, printing press, the Journalism Daily, web focus