Economist cartoonist Kal has animated excerpts from the news outlets “punctilious in-house style guide”.
It features wracked sheep, racked (and wracked) brains and Dr Frankenstein and his monster.
It was posted on YouTube a month ago but it is worth a watch if you have not yet seen it.
- Yahoo releases Style Guide for writing and editing
- YouTube and Google News come together for publishers
- Robert Cottrell: Four novels from the golden days of newspaper journalism
- Reuters’ Handbook of Journalism goes online in full
- AP pushing 250 stories a week through its newly launched YouTube channel