Baroness Buscombe, outgoing chair of the Press Complaints Commission, singled out the Guardian during a talk at City University last night, accusing the paper of misquoting her “non-stop” for three years.
Responding to a question from Guardian data journalist James Ball about her comments on enforced regulation compliance, Buscombe demanded to know what he was going to tweet and repeatedly said “Have you got that Guardian?”
- Will inquiries find PCC a chocolate teapot, or a serious ‘mediator’?
- Financial Times: PCC chief demands meetings with national newspaper publishers
- PCC defends phone hacking report: ‘We can’t do things that the police can do’
- Press Complaints Commission to join Twitter; wants to explore social network debate
- Independent: PCC would act on ‘a whiff’ of new phone hacking