Sir Paul Stephenson and John Yates appeared before the home affairs select committee, before Rupert and James Murdoch – and then Rebekah Brooks – came before the culture, media and sport committee.
Below is a Storify to show some of the reaction on Twitter to MPs’ questions and the responses MPs received.
- Letters in full from News International bosses to select committee
- Phone hacking: How to follow the committee meetings later today
- Phone hacking: Rebekah Brooks’ lawyer’s statement
- Murdoch humble, but saved the spectacle of being forced to eat pie…
- Phone hacking: Harbottle & Lewis authorised to respond to MPs and police questions