A group of sports journalists in Ghana have denied allegations that they received money from the Ghana Football Association or Ministry of Youth and Sports during the World Cup earlier this year.
According to a report by Citifmonline, the ministry has said it spent $50,000 on media relations during the competition, which was given to the Ghana FA and distributed to journalists.
- Hysterical woman – also a Spanish government minister – ruins AP copy
- Share your views on defamation and the internet
- The Star: Veteran sports journalist Peter Cooper dies
- Alcohol helps diversify Singapore newspaper’s revenue stream
- MediaGuardian: Stephen Grey on the MoD’s restriction of war reporting