It seems there’s a certain amount of musical chairs going on this summer in the digital departments of the UK’s news organisations.
paidContent:UK reports that Torsten de Riese, Guardian News & Media’s mobile business manager for the past seven months, is departing for a digital director role at CNBC.
The Guardian has also announced a series of moves amongst its multimedia and digital teams: in September head of audio Matt Wells will become blogs editor; while current news editor Stuart Millar will become web news editor, responsible for live and breaking news coverage on the website.
- Press Gazette: New Guardian morning news podcast to take on BBC
- MediaGuardian Radio Reborn 2008: Guardian readies ads for podcasts
- Audio additions at Guardian.co.uk – The Business / video features for football podcast
- MediaGuardian Radio Reborn 2008: What’s the future for Channel 4’s digital radio?
- #FollowJourn: @matthewwells/head of audio