Do we need a news ombudsman for the news ombudsman?
As Jon Slattery has spotted, the Guardian has published a series of corrections to its corrections…
What’s more, one of Slattery’s commenters thinks that column might need a correction…
- Jon Slattery: Things you should never say to a sub-editor when on work experience
- InPublishing.co.uk: Publishers’ anonymous commenter dilemma
- Jon Slattery: Tower Hamlets scraps press table but fights to save East End Life paper
- Guardian readers’ editor told that sub-editors are journalists
- Guardian publishes correction… before the readers write in