The two day Global Voices Citizen Media Summit 2010 is about to kick off in Santiago.
Organisers plan to webcast from the main auditorium 6-7 May.
Global Voices, the citizen media project translated into more than 15 languages, will be hosting discussion and activity around “next generation citizen media, public access and citizen participation” at the two day event.
Global Voices Online will gather with a diverse group of bloggers, activists, technologists, journalists from around the world for two days of public discussions and workshops. A two-day internal meeting for Global Voices editors, translators and contributors will follow the public gathering.
GV is also live blogging in English and in Spanish on its site, and via Twitter (@gvsummit2010 / #gv2010).
Disclaimer: I am a contributor to Global Voices Online.
- Global Voices Online: Finding alternative revenue streams as a non-profit org
- #GEN2012: Follow the Global Editors Network News World Summit in Paris
- BBC Editors Blog: BBC links up with Global Voices blog network
- #news2011: Follow the Global Editors Network summit in Hong Kong
- Press Gazette: Mapping web censorship