A high court judge yesterday ordered the News of the World to hand over secret evidence to Max Clifford, the celebrity publicist who claims his phone messages were intercepted by reporters at the title.
Under the ruling the private investigator Glenn Mulcaire has been instructed to disclose the names of everyone who instructed him to target Clifford.
- MediaGuardian: Phone records suggest 100 accounts hacked by NOTW
- The Guardian: Met asks News of the World for new phone-hacking evidence
- Guardian: Police have more than 100 phone-hacking recordings
- Inforrm: Mulcaire ordered to identify journalists involved in phone hacking
- MediaGuardian: News of the World’s phone-hacking defence unraveling