Over on the main site we’re reporting on how a recently launched Portuguese newspaper, i, is innovating across platforms – targeting breaking news online at social networks; redesigning the traditional print format to four section; and redesigning its newsroom.
The seven-month-old title has shown circulation growth and is attracting previously non-newspaper consumers as readers, says publisher and editor Martim Figueiredo.
Read the full piece on i at this link – here are some photos of a special edition of the paper prepared for the World Association of Newspapers (WAN) conference, to give you an idea of what it looks like:
- Innovative Portuguese daily i wins best designed newspaper award
- Australian titles publish afternoon editions to update cyclone news
- Bangkok Post publishes Thailand’s first 3D newspaper
- Malcolm Coles: Why the Guardian’s future does look bleak
- Release: Guardian adds Observer to relaunched 7-day iPad edition