Wikileaks.org, the document leaking website, is working on a way to enable newspapers, human rights organisations, criminal investigators and others to embed an ‘upload a disclosure to me via WikiLeaks’ form onto their websites, Computer World reports (IDG News Service article).
“The upload system will give potential whistleblowers around the world the ability to leak sensitive documents to an organisation or journalist they trust over a secure connection, while giving the receiver legal protection they might not otherwise enjoy.”
Related on Journalism.co.uk: Difficult to get Western media attention on Kenyan killings and disappearances, says WikiLeaks editor
- Wikileaks founder Julian Assange to speak in London tomorrow
- WikiLeaks announces new release of nearly three million documents
- Norwegian newspaper claims to have access to full trove of WikiLeaks cables
- US source protection bill amended to exclude WikiLeaks
- AIUK: 100 days since ‘bloodiest ever slaughter of journalists’