Journalism.co.uk is trialling a new service via the Editors’ Blog: a daily round-up of all the content published on the Journalism.co.uk site.
We hope you’ll find it useful as a quick digest of what’s gone on during the day (similar to our e-newsletter) and to check that you haven’t missed a posting.
We’ll be testing it out for a couple of weeks, so you can subscribe to the feed for the Journalism Daily here.
Let us know what you think – all feedback much appreciated.
News and features:
- How to: get to grips with numbers as a journalist (part two)
- Newsquest relaunches websites for regional news network
- Pagesuite creates newspaper archive for e-editions
- Simon Mowbray leaves post as editorial director to go freelance
Tip of the day:
On the Editor’s Blog:
- PRCA launches petition against NLA’s backlink charging plans
- Archant announces 61.1% drop in profits