We’re still experimenting with neater ways to present Twitter conversations – without having to do time-consuming cut-and-pastes – but a Tweader conversation at this link shows recent tweets between Guardian editor-in-chief Alan Rusbridger and MP Tom Watson.
A screen grab of the conversation in chronological order below. Tom Watson thinks the paper has gone ‘OTT’ in its editorial content on Gordon Brown. Rusbridger is amused by the notion of ‘Labour readers’.
- Channel 4 runs online poll after Gordon Brown makes on-air ‘bigot’ gaffe
- Alan Rusbridger (@arusbridger) on why Twitter matters
- ‘Why Journalism Matters’ by Alan Rusbridger (@arusbridger): the video
- Sun says it’s Tories wot should win it
- Malcolm Coles: Gordon Brown letter – Sun misjudges readers’ mood